County Clerk's Office
Vital Records Division
To obtain a Certified Copy of a Marriage Record, you must be:
- The bride listed on the marriage license.
- The groom listed on the marriage license.
- Immediate family of the bride or groom.
- Those with written, notarized consent from the individuals.
Marriage Certificates are copies of a marriage license used to prove marriage.
To purchase a Certified Copy of a Marriage Record, you will need the following:
- The bride's full name, including the maiden name.
- The groom's full name.
- The Month, Day and Year of the Marriage.
- The City that the Marriage took place in.
- Provide a valid photo ID such as a Driver's License or State ID.
- The fee is $15.00 for the first Certified Copy and $8.00 for each additional copy of same record purchased at the same time.
Click here to download the Application for Certified Copy of Marriage Record.
Back to top